Keanu Reeves is just a wonderful person.
Unfortunately, this did not guarantee him an ideal life. His daughter died before she was born, his friend died of an overdose, his lover died in a car accident, and his sister was diagnosed with leukemia – you can say that he lived difficult life, full of pain.
Perhaps because of this, he became a philosopher. Here are 29 profound quotes from Hollywood’s humblest and most self-deprecating actor:
1. Every battle in your life has turned you into the person you are today. Be grateful for the hard times, they make you stronger.
2. I believe in love at first sight. At this point, you want love, relationships, and even the problems that go with it.
3. If you can make a woman laugh, you will see the most beautiful creature on Earth.
4. It is incredibly inspiring to know that your future is in your hands.
5. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, so live today!
6. Art is an attempt to find the good in people and make the world more compassionate.
7. You must change your life if you are not happy, and shake things up if things don’t go the way you want.
8. Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, and destruction sometimes means rebirth.
9. Grief can transform, but not disappear.
10. Sometimes the simple things are the hardest to achieve.
11. I think we can all agree that even in the face of tragedy, an outstanding person can succeed. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
12. Try to be wrong from time to time, it will benefit your ego.
13. None of us leave here alive, so please stop thinking about life. Eat delicious food. Walk in the sun. Jump into the ocean.
14. If you have been brutally trampled on, but you still have the courage to be gentle towards other living beings, then you are a devil with an angelic heart.
15. Kissing someone is a very intimate act, really very intimate; the heart always skips a beat before a kiss.
16. I was taught to treat people exactly the way I would like them to treat me. This is called respect.
17. Our dreams can teach us or confuse us, but sometimes I think they want to be taken into account. This is an opportunity and I think they could certainly be used to focus.
18. When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want, I just resist it. I start swimming against the current.
19. I will always be in love with love.
20. Falling in love and being in a relationship are two different things.
21. Multiculture is a true culture of peace – there is no pure race.
22. The only person who kept me from my happiness was me.
23. A good date is when you are intoxicated with each other’s company and everything becomes good in the world.
24. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it just flows. It should be a direction, some inner, emotional, and spiritual direction. It must have some effect.
25. It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but fun.
26. I thank the earth and heaven every day for the opportunities that I had.
27. Sometimes we get so immersed in our daily lives that we forget to take the time to enjoy the beauty of life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take out the headphones. Say “Hi” to someone you see and hug someone who looks like they’re in pain.
28. A simple act of attention can go a long way.
29. What kind of girls do I like? They are all angels.