These are 2 important exercises for longevity!
Chinese doctors say that when we have no problems with the patency of the meridians and channels, then we have no problems with blood circulation and we feel good.
We have six channels on hand.
- the thumb is the channel of the lungs,
- the index finger is the large intestine,
- the middle finger is the pericardial canal,
- the ring finger is a triple warmer,
- the little finger is the channel of the heart
- and the back of the hands is the back.
A simple self-help method for problems with the heart and cervical vertebrae:
- Stretch your arms forward a little.
- Imagine that you are holding a glass in each hand.
- And, keeping your hands in this position, begin to rotate inward with both wrists.
- Make 150 inward movements and observe your sensations during the rotation.
- And then the same outward movement, also 150 times.
This must be done every day. You will immediately notice relief in the cervical region and your shoulders will stop hurting.
If you are not good at rotating your arms or not at all, this indicates that you have heart problems and problems with the stool.
You can still tap quite hard on a point just above the inner bend of the elbow on one and the other hand (also 150 times).
If you are in pain – again, this indicates problems with the heart.
If you sit for a long time and feel that your back is numb, then tap the backs of your palms against one another.
The back of the palms is connected with the back and relief will come from such tapping.
There are also six meridians on our feet:
- 3 on the outside and 3 on the inside of the leg.
- The middle (lateral) line on the outside of the leg is the gallbladder channel,
- the anterior is the stomach
- and the back of the leg is the bladder.
Meridians on the inside of the leg:
- inside (lateral) – liver,
- closer to the front – spleen,
- and on the back of the leg are the kidneys.
In order to improve blood circulation in the legs, sit with your legs slightly raised and begin to rotate the ankles of both legs, first to the left, then to the right (also 150 times in one direction and 150 times in the other).
These wrist and ankle rotations improve blood circulation, which you can do in the morning when you wake up, but have not yet gotten out of bed.
THESE ARE THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT EXERCISES FOR LONGEVITY!