Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz have been blissfully wed for more than ten years. This falls short by the standards of Hollywood. And many people will undoubtedly start to believe in fate and that marriages take place in heaven after seeing this in love pair!
They could have met on the set of Bigas Luna’s movie in 1992 (that would have been 29 years ago! ), when Penelope, then 18 years old, and Javier, then 24, had to act together in numerous sexual sequences, but…
1. But after that, their paths parted ways for up to 15 years!
2. The couple’s attempt at love at first sight failed.
3. Penelope didn’t spend any time having affairs with Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, and Matthew McConaughey.
4. Javier Bardem did indeed endure a lengthy connection with the translator as well as an illicit liaison with married actress Maria Belen Rueda Garcia-Porrero, who was four years older than him.
5. The pair collaborated on Woody Allen’s Vicky Cristina Barcelona in 2008, marking their second time doing so.
6. This encounter proved to be fatal!
7. According to rumors, Javier offered to be the actress’s tutor because she was having trouble adjusting to the part.
8. Close collaboration and frequent practice between coworkers resulted in a passionate romance!
9. Penelope Cruz steadfastly insisted that she and Javier were only friends, despite the fact that the press had already “walked” with force and prominent images showing celebrities being photographed kissing!
10. Finally, as the Cannes Film Festival came to a close in 2010, Javier unexpectedly addressed Penelope with heartfelt comments while winning the Oscar.
11. In the same year, the couple quietly made their relationship official in front of everyone.
12. The bride’s wedding gown was made by John Galliano himself, by the way!
13. The celebrity family has grown to include a girl named Luna and a boy named Leonardo. And essentially doesn’t provide any background information on himself, but…
14. Because such genuine and true sentiments are so uncommon nowadays, Penelope and Javier’s public appearances provide excellent fortune to photographers!
15. Bardem said that Cruz had been on his mind for a while. She had a fiery temperament and a quick temper, which terrified him.
16. However, this starlet was spotted with other males. With Javier, she at last experienced love, contentment, and calmness.
17. “I used to behave hysterically. I like being in charge and acting out. All of that has changed now. The actress says it was so sweet of her to acknowledge her husband’s point and add, “You’re correct, sweetheart.”
18. These two are unquestionably meant to be together. By the way, did you know that Penelope and Javier converted their Oscars into lamps by affixing light bulbs to them?
19. According to rumors, this famous pair is even more well-liked in Spain than the royal family!
20. And that makes sense given that every image of Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem may be annotated with the phrase “This is love”!