To work out psychological problems, it is not necessary to seek help from a specialist. It is quite possible to do it yourself!
Take a simple test “What do you see in the picture” and get comprehensive information about your emotional state. So you can better understand yourself, and remove the barriers that prevent you from being happy.
How to perform intuitive problem checking
The principle of this task is to completely immerse yourself in yourself and work with the world of the subconscious. For this, advance preparation is extremely important. To do this, follow these guidelines:
- Relax as much as possible and let go of extraneous thoughts;
- Focus on the inner world;
- Close your eyes and slowly count to five;
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
Only after that, look at the picture proposed in this task, and fix the first plot that you managed to consider on it. This will be the passage of an intuitive test that will reveal your fears and problems.
Which of these stories caught your eye?
1. The face of a gray-haired old man with a mustache. Such an answer clearly indicates that you do not have time to implement all your plans. Most often, you lose precious time because of your laziness and indecision. Learn to quickly replenish vital energy, and act more confidently.
2. The old man is in bed. This answer testifies to many fears and resentments. You are afraid of being helpless, and you constantly prove to yourself and others that you can take care of yourself. This leads to constant stress and tension and prevents you from realizing your potential.
3. Two knights. This plot is seen by people who are in constant battle. They tirelessly struggle with external circumstances, and with themselves. Find your inner balance and measure your demons. Otherwise, you risk getting bogged down in complexes and fears.
4. Dancing couple. This indicates a fear of opening up and trusting a partner. Such people are distinguished by emotional coldness and tightness. Learn to trust those close to you, and don’t be afraid to be open about your feelings.
5. Woman with a bucket. It catches the eye of people focused on image and public opinion. Pay more attention to your feelings and needs. Focus on knowing yourself. So you will stop worrying and find inner balance.
The first thing you noticed in the picture is directly related to the subconscious. Do not ignore the received answer, but start working on yourself. You will be surprised how much your life will change.